Post 3 Hobbies

 

Hello everyone, today I'm going to talk about my hobbies. Honestly, I don't have so many hobbies and definitely I had many more before the pandemic. For example, before 2020 I used to go to many hills and now I don't go so much. On summer I also liked to work walking pets, I had too much fun doing it. Currently, when I have time I like to watch Netflix series or documentaries that have interesting content and that leave me thinking and reflecting on that topic. Practically, I go to my computer 3 or 4 times a week and the first thing I do is go to Netflix. Finally, the most important hobby to me is doing music through my guitars. Practically every day I pick up a guitar and start to play a melody, learn a song or just improvise, the idea is to enjoy the sound that you create at the moment. Well, more than a hobby, it's a form of expression for me that helps me a lot in how I face part of my life. See you.

Comentarios

  1. Wow, it seems like you have more than one guitar, thats fantastic!... And I hope you can go trekking soon

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I've noticed that you play guitar when we are losing our minds in sig meeting and I think it's really cool! you are a really good guitarist :D

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5 My future job

Post 2 The best concert I've been to

Post 1 A country you'd like to visit