Post 5 My future job

 

Hello everyone, today I'm going to talk about a job that I would like to do in the future. Well, I basically study environmental engineering and in the future I would like to dedicate myself to the conservation of biodiversity, because I believe that flora, fauna and all living organisms are an important part of ecosystems and I think that without them there would be no life as we know it. I'd like to work outdoors most of the time but I don't rule out working indoors either. I hope that the career will make me travel a lot to see places and be able to be a contribution by doing my job. In addition, I think it is important to put the topic on the table and make environmental issues visible. Natural disasters are huge and we are a needle in a haystack. Even so I think that I can do meaningful things in the future with this career. There are many of us who want to build a better world for future generations and I believe that step by step we can achieve it. It will be a long and difficult process that I hope to be proud of in the future. See you.


Comentarios

  1. I think the same way! I want to do meaningful things and build a better word for the futures generations (of all species). I'm happy there is more and more people like us <3 I believe we can do changes to do the word a better place

    ResponderEliminar
  2. building a better world for next generation is a wondeful goal c:

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2 The best concert I've been to

Post 1 A country you'd like to visit