Post 1 A country you'd like to visit

Hello everyone!! This is my first blog and I am going to talk about a place that I will always consider as one of the places I would like to go, the "Asian Paradise" Thailand. I think it is the most interesting country in that part of the world for its culture and traditions. I also know that Thai culture is a mixture between China and India traditions that has been developing over the years. Without a doubt, the places that I would to visit are the beautiful beaches that this country has. To be honest, I don't know if I would like to live or work in that country. I believe that I have to know Thailand physically to think about settling in. In my opinion, it is a very important decision and I need to think more about it. For now, I only plan to visit that country and know its culture and beautiful places, maybe in the future. See you.


 

Comentarios

  1. Hi Cris! Thailand looks great! I don't know too much about the country, but definitely i will investigate more about it after reading your post.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow! It sounds like a really wonderful place. Hope you can visit Thailand one day!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I liked your post and I also have always think on getting to know Thailand, I got a friend from there and she is really sweet. A good thing about going there as a tourist is that is quite cheap so you can visit many many places

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi! hope you can visit Thailand at some point, it sounds great! :). The little I have learned about their culture has all been very interesting.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5 My future job

Post 2 The best concert I've been to