Post 4 An important moment of my childhood

 

Hello everyone, today I'm going to talk about an important moment of my childhood. I don't remember exactly how old I was, but one day we went with my sister and my mother to a zoo. At that time, as a child the only thing you want is to know animals and you don't know everything that a zoo implies. When we got home, I remember asking my mom, Why are there animals there and not in bigger places like in television documentaries? I don't remember what she answered, but from that moment even as a child, it was always a question for me. Obviously when I grew up I learned about the treatment they give to animals in zoos and Zafaris. In my opinion, those places are a business and they play horribly with the integrity of the animals. The point is that it was practically the beginning of my interest in animals and when I grew up I participated in volunteers and organizations dedicated to saving them. Today my interests are in the same line but on a big scale, the conservation of biodiversity affected by human activities. I hope to dedicate myself to that in the future. See you.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5 My future job

Post 2 The best concert I've been to

Post 1 A country you'd like to visit