Blog 8 English Language Challenges

 Hi everyone, today I'm going to talk about this particular subject. Well, I think that this subject is very necessary in the university because it's useful for our professional future. For me it was one of the most enjoyable and least stressful subjects of this semester. I really liked that each blog was about a different topic every week. I also think that each blog made me think about my life in some way. I believe that my greatest strength in English is understanding when I'm listening to the language, maybe I don't understand the correct translation but I understand the objective of what is being spoken. I think it will depend on how quickly and clearly the person speaks. On the other hand, I think I should improve my language with unfamiliar words and create sentences with those words. Definitely, another way to learn English was on my own. When I study I always play music and most of the music I listen to is in English. Sometimes I put music videos with the lyrics, other times I read posts on instagram. But I think that where I learn the most is reading articles to learn more technical words. It's important to note that this language is one of the most spoken in the world and I think it's very necessary to know other forms of communication, not necessarily for your professional future but also to communicate with other people.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5 My future job

Post 2 The best concert I've been to

Post 1 A country you'd like to visit