Post 7 Changes to my study programme

Hello everyone, today I'm going to talk about changes in my study program that I'd have liked to make. Well, in 2020 the Engineering Natural Renewable Resources study program was modified, adding and eliminating subjects with the aim of restructuring the skills that a career professional needs. In my opinion, one of the things I like of the career is the field trips it has, unfortunately for 2 years we couldn't do those fields due to the pandemic and we couldn't apply the contents of the theoretical classes. Even so, I believe that there are subjects that are ideal to have field trips. However, I believe that there are subjects that shouldn't be in the program of the career and I feel that those aren't necessary for our career, such as mathematics 3 and 4. I also believe that there are subjects that should have an application in a practical field so that they have a meaning in the career, such as environmental physics, environmental chemistry and subjects related to geographic information systems. On the other hand, I think there are subjects that are taught very late and should be taught in the first or second year of the career, such as Environmental Impact Assessment and Environmental Management. Other things that I would add to the program would be electives subjects that have a defined teacher, because sometimes that subject is not taught because there is no teacher and that is demotivating when it is a subject that you like.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5 My future job

Post 2 The best concert I've been to

Post 1 A country you'd like to visit