Post 6 Time travel in the future

 

Hello everyone, today I'm going to talk about an interesting topic, a time travel to the future. Well, to be honest I'm not sure what particular time I'd like to go. If we talk about a place, I think I would like to go and explore some new planets to know something beyond planet Earth. I believe that astronomy is one of the most interesting sciences that exists, and the advancement of technology will allow trips to those unknown places, when? nobody knows. Honestly, it sounds nice to say that I would like to go to a time in the future where climate change and human activities do not have a destructive impact on this planet, but I believe that somehow we are in this place and in this time for some inexplicable reason. So, rather than having the desire to be in an utopian time in the future, I believe that we have to do what is necessary in the present to achieve that future, with concrete and significant actions. We can't pretend to be in an ideal world if we do nothing to achieve it. Even so, I think it would be very interesting but not realistic to travel in the future in a time and place where I feel satisfied with the life I have achieved. See you.

Comentarios

  1. I have the same opinion as you; we cannot have a utopic future if we don’t work seriously for that objective.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5 My future job

Post 2 The best concert I've been to

Post 1 A country you'd like to visit